This job is no longer available
Project Manager required to join Marin Software due to impressive growth. We are looking for a Project Manager who has the aptitude to combine customer communication skills with the technology skills and solution knowledge necessary to author and implement the on-boarding plan. This is a great opportunity to be involved in our fast growing and dynamic EMEA operation, offering real scope for growth and progression.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
Client Project Management
- Responsible for all aspects of the client on-boarding project process for clients under his/her control - Define the tasks, timescales and dependencies for projects, and management of projects to those deadlines using inputs from a variety of sources
- Review and quality check of all client communications and documentation, a good eye for detail
- Management of delays, changes, priority conflicts balancing customer and organization goals to achieve delivery milestones
- Robust stakeholder management of both customers and Marin departments, including the ability to negotiate with a number of groups to achieve win-win outcomes for all
- Manage up to 50 client projects at any one time, projects are typically 2-6 weeks in length with some running up to 12 months
- Manage time and quality of own and others tasks on a large number of concurrent client projects
- Use and develop project management processes, tools, templates with the project management team
Project Manager Skill Requirements
- Solid commercial project management experience
- Experience of project management in a client facing environment
- Experience of directly managing technical resources as part of their project team
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
Beneficial skills include
- Business level fluency in other European languages preferably French would be beneficial
- Knowledge of the digital marketing or related sector, especially paid search across search engines and social, and revenue tracking tools such as DART, Atlas, Google Analytics, Core Metrics, Omniture, etc
- Experience of working with SaaS platforms - in media, advertising, or CRM etc
Marin Software is the leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better business decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with over 300 staff and offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns for over 1,500 customers managing more than €2.7 billion of annualised ad spend in more than 160 countries.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com