This job is no longer available
Econsultancy Australia, based in Sydney, is part of Econsultancy.com, the world’s leading provider of digital marketing and e-commerce training, qualifications and best practice guides.
We've recently opened our Australian office to provide localised training to marketers adding to the 5000+ people we trained globally last year.
With over 3000 members already in Australia and a full training programme now in full swing, we are looking for a Training Account Executive to take on the day to day operational and administrative aspects of managing our busy schedule of national courses.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Education, you will provide advice, support and high levels of customer service to all prospective and registered trainees, as well as liaising with internal teams to ensure Econsultancy provides the best possible learning experience before, during and after training sessions.
This is a varied and busy role, with plenty of opportunities to take on extra responsibility, as well as develop a career in an fast growing company focused in the area of digital.
The candidate will benefit from the following:
- Working with a team of amongst the most experienced, respected and well-connected online media professionals
- Joining a rapidly-growing company
- Working directly with the region’s senior team
- Training offered in all things ‘digital’ to enhance industry and practical knowledge
- Performance related bonus
- The opportunity for fast progression within the organisation
- Undertake all administrative tasks relating to the smooth running of courses and training sessions, including application and registration processes, liaising with third-parties / venues and dealing with payments / invoicing
- Managing delegates; providing support and advice from initial enquiry through to course completion and aftercare
- Managing and supporting Econsultancy’s external trainers
- Liaising with Econsultancy’s senior team to constantly review processes and ensure they remain consistent and effective
- Assist in the organisation and delivery of various other training, social and marketing events throughout the year
Experience and requirements
- A confident, highly personable communicator with strong written English
- Outstanding organisational skills and customer service acumen
- An eye for detail and the ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Ambition, flexibility, intelligence, resourcefulness and honesty
- The ability to deal with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds
- A desire to learn about and work in online marketing / e-business and a real passion for all things digital
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
All applications and enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
Please send a resume and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.