This job is no longer available
The role of the successful candidate is to maintain the objectives of:
• fulfilment – supporting the fulfillment of the individual member, and the growth in reputation of AAT
• progression – to retain and build on achievement of qualification through full membership
• global development – support the Global Development team in diversification projects
• internal communications – to support internal teams delivering projects throughout
Specifically this includes responsibility for:
• acting as an internal consultant working with, and advising, AAT colleagues on the appropriateness of communications (especially channels and messages) for achieving objectives
• project managing communications campaigns, from taking written briefs, project planning through to production, distribution and measurement
• to resolve any issues in relation to internal client needs and to manage internal client expectations
• overall management of the bulk email provider, print and merchandise buying and the Brand Communications team’s work schedule with the support of the Marketing Production Executive
• manage internal design planning and resource with the support of the Marketing Production Executive
• monitor and advise on AAT branding, house style and design guidelines to ensuring correct and consistent use throughout the business.
• To manage, motivate and support two direct reports individually and as a sub-team of Brand Communications, to ensure delivery of demanding schedule of projects.
Financial and project management
• Ensure that budgets are properly controlled and reported.
• Ensure that all projects are managed to timescales and budget.
• Ensure written procedures and checklists are developed and adhered to, ensuring proper briefing and correct sign off for all projects.
• Deliver evaluation for all marketing campaigns to inform future campaigns.
Third party relationships/supplier management
• Provide feedback on the performance of external suppliers, including advertising agencies, media buyers, copywriters, mailing houses.
• Develop and manage direct reports, including training and development plans, coaching on the job and delegating effectively.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues within the Marketing Division and across AAT so as to promote the reputation of the Division as the centre of excellence for AAT’s marketing.
• Provide assistance where appropriate to other members of the Marketing Division.
Marketing communications campaign planning
Marketing communications project management
Working on multiple marketing communications projects for different clients, ideally within an agency environment
Taking and writing briefs
Brand and digital communications
Briefing designers, copywriters and web resource
Aptitude Ability to understand complex issues
Results orientated approach
Customer centricity – strong customer focus
Excellent project management skills
Excellent time and task management skills
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
Influencing and persuading
Verbal communication, particularly questioning and listening
Digital marketing, particularly email campaigns
Working in a team
Able to demonstrate skills commensurate with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
Video production and landing page optimisation
People management and motivation
Budgeting and managing budgets
Digital marketing qualification of certification preferable
Relevant marketing qualification or certification preferable
Contact / Application Details
Please email your application to email@example.com
Please include a covering letter with your CV. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.