This job is no longer available
Online Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for the efficient delivery of day-to-day online marketing activities with a specific core focus on search and SEO, the candidate must have an eye for detail, creative copywriting skills, an analytical mind, the ability to work well as part of a team and an understanding of basic marketing principles. You will need to be flexible with a hands-on approach, showing good interpersonal skills, and a great work ethic.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the control of the website product database and stock management.
• Creation and maintenance of well written product descriptions, optimised for both customer usability and search, to ensure good natural search and shopping comparison site visibility.
• Responsible for collecting and uploading product images, data and other assets.
• Testing of all links and functionalities of the site on each of the site environments
• Creation of optimised content to assist the sites natural search rankings
• Maintaining and developing the companies Search Engine Marketing/PPC campaigns, including updating offers, prices and promotions; responding to competitor activity; monitoring and maintaining keyword bids and working with the Online Marketing Manager to ensure the continuing effectiveness success of the campaign.
• Ensuring the correct implementation of tracking tags on the website
• Maintaining and developing the companies Search Engine Optimisation campaigns, including updating content; responding to competitor activity; researching and developing new keyword targets and working with the Online Marketing Manager to ensure the continuing effectiveness and success of the campaign.
• On-going competitive reporting to include competitor pricing and on-site, advertising and email activity.
• Helping to build and maintain the brands Social Media presence.
• Assisting with the Email Marketing Campaign, including creation of offers, promotions and content, maintenance of database and assisting with email analysis and tracking.
• Setting-up and tracking all offer codes used in-conjunction with emails and online offers.
• Maintaining Affiliate Offers, communicating regularly with Affiliates and working with the Online Marketing Manager to ensure the continuing effectiveness and success of the campaign.
• Assisting with the implementation and testing of online special offers.
• Creative input into marketing development and campaign projects.
The successful candidate must be educated to degree-level (or equivalent), in a business, marketing or digital media subject. They must have an interest in and a basic understanding of online marketing and e-commerce. Excellent Excel and MS Office/Open Office skills are essential.
• Good commercial awareness and keen interest in consumer behaviour
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as having self motivation
• IT literate, with good knowledge of the MS Office suite (or comparable)
• A creative thinker, with good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to cope under pressure and exercise time management skills
• An interest in social media trends, including Facebook and Twitter
• Excellent communicator across all levels of company personnel
• Constantly looking to self improve and improve company processes and systems
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Zoe Scanlon, HR Manager, 01924 418931
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org