This job is no longer available
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco – a rapidly growing e-commerce business that’s part of the world’s largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We’re not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the latest trends, whether it’s our F&F label or top name brands – all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You’ll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They’re a trendy bunch with high expectations and they’re ready to help you grow your career.
- As a Production Manager you will be required to manage the workflow in the fast-paced and changing environment of the production department.
- You will manage and coordinate all production processes as well as managing a team of Artworkers, Designers and Coders.
- Previous Production Management experience within a leading fashion retailer
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial awareness and an understanding of buying strategy.
- Must be knowledgeable of the e-commerce marketplace.
- Must have highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.