This job is no longer available
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco – a rapidly growing e-commerce business that’s part of the world’s largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We’re not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the latest trends, whether it’s our F&F label or top name brands – all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You’ll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They’re a trendy bunch with high expectations and they’re ready to help you grow your career.
- Producing engaging copy on our extensive clothing range for our clothingattesco.com website.
- Reporting into the Site Editor you will also be providing copy for all aspects of our eCommerce site including writing marketing text using SEO guidelines.
- Previous copywriting experience ideally within a retail / eCommerce setting.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for inaccuracies.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising on accuracy.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.