This job is no longer available
Head of Digital Marketing & Ecommerce
Excellent Basic Salary plus bonus and benefits package
Relocation assistance available
Location; South East
This global leading consumer goods brand, with a turnover of £2billion, is a genuine market and category leader both in the UK and Internationally. Their brands have a strong heritage as well as being respected for their quality and innovation.
With ambitious growth plans, they seek to drive the business through acquisitions and new online opportunities.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Officer, this newly created role is a key position within the international leadership team. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an ambitious and successful digital marketer to help develop and shape the global digital strategy and commercial success of this truly international business.
• Devise digital marketing strategies to deliver value as part of the integrated communication mix; developing creative solutions including SEO, SEM, Social Media sites, media partnerships, display and website development.
• Build a highly effective digital/e-commerce platform strategy that aligns both marketing and the wider commercial objectives. A key part of the role will be to develop partnerships and improve the use of web analytics.
• Develop customer profile analysis to ensure acquisition of new customers and promote the offering across a wide range of audiences. Set guidelines and framework around the brands value and social media activity to ensure consistency across all markets is achieved.
• An experienced individual with strong digital, eCRM and e-commerce experience in a B2C senior online marketing role. Ideally from within financial services, online retail, publishing, media, consumer/fmcg and related commercial sectors. International experience would be welcome but not essential.
• Solid understanding of online analytics and metrics including SEO and eCRM analysis.You will have experience of delivering a social media strategy as part of the wider digital marketing plan.
• Ambitious, entrepreneurial and a self starter. You will have a track record of developing and delivering strategic digital marketing strategies that deliver profitable commercial solutions.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.