This job is no longer available
Freedom fighters wanted! CPP is a company which protects and restores our customers’ freedom. Through our products we enable them to live their lives without anxiety or compromise, safe in the knowledge that should the worse happen, we will work tirelessly to restore their freedom.
We are passionate about what we do, but we don’t reach enough of our customers through digital channels, or service enough of them online when it is their channel of choice. That’s where you come in. We need someone equally passionate about our vision of freedom to bring your digital know-how to our product and service expertise. You will have passion, resilience and bags of energy, as well as being a brilliant leader for our digital team. You will also have a proven track record of building digital businesses and services (for mobile as well as internet) either as the head of, or a brilliant deputy.
Reporting to the Group Chief Operating Officer, CPP, the group head of digital channels will be responsible for all aspects of the E-Commerce business and delivery of the web experience across the Group taking responsibility for the definition and delivery of CPP Group eCommerce/online and digital strategy.
To support the business ambitions in the development of an eCommerce platform in support of the Group eCommerce Strategy working closely with each of the Regional Directors and their teams’.
To manage the prioritisation and delivery of eCommerce/Online and digital across the Group: B2C (sales & service), B2B (sales & service) for UK and international territories.
With the increase of mobile and tablet amongst “online users”, a critical aspect to this role is to ensure all online initiatives are fit for all devices; home laptop/PC and all mobile devices such as Smartphones and tablets.
• Advise senior management team on all aspects of eCommerce.
• Co-ordination and development of all of the companies commercial e-commerce activities both in the UK and International markets, ensuring all annual revenue and profit targets are met in B2C and B2B2C e-commerce sales
• Liaise with business partners to ensure they are optimizing sales of CPP products through their sites and e-mail communication
• Act as the facilitator of e-commerce for Country Managers and local e-commerce managers
•Ensure the remote sales channel maximizes sales and effectively communicates the brand
• Ensure a customer centric focus to all e-commerce activities
• Ensure the online channels maximize sales and effectively communicate the features and benefits of each product
• Ensure the company has the right tools in place to both acquire and analyse customer data for various marketing communications
• Develop an online communications strategy for the company across all customer groups, ensuring this is effectively communicated via the brand and digital marketing teams to maximize sales and generate a sustained increase in market share
• Ensure the company fully understands the needs of its online customers and develop the appropriate relationship management strategy to maximize sales across all channels
•Deliver a seamless and consistent transaction experience
• Develop strong internal relationships with the rest of the business units (In particular the commercial, marketing & IT teams) to ensure all online opportunities are fully optimised, e.g. through cross selling, sharing of best practice.
• Ability to be able to comfortably and confidently be able to engage with IT and developers is key hence prior experience is required.
• Drive the growth of truly customer focused website’s
• Managing the P&L and day-to-day budget for the operation in the UK with P&L oversight internationally
• Identify opportunities to deliver increased revenue
• Bring ideas and innovation to the remote selling channel
• Champion the adoption of eChannels & Digital across the Group.
• Migration of traditional customer correspondence and literature (Fulfilment) to eFulfilment channels where appropriate.
• Prioritise and deliver the eCommerce work plan for the Group
• Chair the International eCommerce Steering Group.
• Drive the continuous development, and implementation of, the Group Online Strategy ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, can be utilised cross product, business partner and geographic region.
• Support Business units, B2B Sales and other CPP regions in their use of the online environment to promote CPP products and corporate information.
• Ensure all websites’ are of equal usability and accessibility via multiple devices; home PC/Laptop, Smartphones, Tablets.
• Within relevant areas of the business embed and lead a culture where compliance with CPP’s treating customers fairly objectives and outcomes (as expressed in its TCF policy Statement) is mandatory
• Manage and coach direct reports to delivery e-commerce objectives
• Comply with the information security policy and procedures.
• Comply with all regulatory procedures applicable to the role.
• Report any information security incident, weakness or malfunction.
• Effective monitoring/auditing of direct reports to ensure compliance to Information Security policy and regulatory procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Demonstrate compliance with the Information Security policy and procedures.
• Demonstrate compliance with all regulatory procedures applicable to the role.
• STRATEGIC INDICATORS:
- Increase sales from online channel in key International markets
- Achieve scalable and sustainable growth in line with CPP’s commercial objectives
- Successfully leverage the web channel to extend CPP’s product portfolio and create and launch new products online
• OPERATIONAL INDICATORS:
- Improve and streamline business processes and in doing so improve productivity and time to market
- Create a highly commercial, trading focussed e-commerce team
- Implement effective personal development Plans for all team members that drive a visible and tangible improvement in their performance and their skill sets
• COMMERCIAL INDICATORS:
- Drive an uplift in sales for all products Sold online
- Drive an increase in general site conversion and conversion for all products sold online
- Increase the average order value in line with the increase in products sold online
- Reducing CPA for all marketing channels and campaigns
- Increase customer retention
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Increase B2B2C sales online
- Achieve an ROI on all marketing activity
- Achieve an ROI on all development and optimisation activity
- Achieve the EBITDA on the shadow P&L
• Track record growing a leading online channel
• Previous experience working in a fast paced Environment with a strong customer focus
• Internet/E-Commerce experience ideally though not necessarily within a financial services environment (Or retail)
• First class project management skills
• Customer focused and enjoy working in a fast moving, creative & entrepreneurial environment
• Experience of working in a highly results orientated performance driven environment with a focus on quality and excellence
• Deep commercial experience of managing an ecommerce channel
• International ecommerce experience
• A minimum of 5 years in an e-commerce role
• Demonstrable experience of scaling an ecommerce channel
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send your CV, a cover letter and salary expectations to Rizwan Rajpoot on email@example.com