This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This is a brand new role at an agency that are providing online help to millions in the UK. The direction of this service has moved to be totally online and as a result a new team is being created to provide this important and valuable service. It is a chance to do take on a big and rewarding challenge.
About the Role...
As the Head of Digital you will be instrumental in the creation of the online strategy, delivery of a brilliant and evolving site and driving a huge online marketing campaign. The aim is to increase the reach of this service 8 times in the next 2 years to millions of people. You will have been successful in running an ecommerce site and relish the opportunity to:
• Develop the web strategy and significantly increase the brand reach
• Create an amazing customer experience focusing on user journeys and ‘conversions’
• Work with internal teams and external agencies to nurture an ambitions team
• Create and develop an online marketing strategy to provide maximum reach and cost effective return. You must be used to significant marketing budgets
• Lead an inhouse multi-disciplined team
• Develop a programme of enhancements through insights and data and report to the board.
• A proven background in managing and growing substantial ecommerce sites.
• Experienced in managing a programme of changes and the various teams involved in the delivery.
• Managed significant online marketing campaigns across search, email, social and being aware of new channels as they emerge
• Strong ability to use analytics to drive decisions.
• Capable of working in a matrix-type environment with multiple stakeholders ensure everyone involved understands and delivers the online vision.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07711 545008