This job is no longer available
Having built a strong foundation in the UK over the past 24 months, AT Internet is now expanding its sales force to meet the aggressive business development targets laid out for 2012 and beyond.
Reporting to the UK MD, the Business Development Manager will increase AT Internet’s market share by creating, building and maintaining profitable client relationships. By taking a consultative, value based selling approach throughout the sales cycle, he/she will leverage their current knowledge of web analytics, digital marketing expertise and client insight to generate leads, conduct presentation meetings and close deals. Account management will also be a core responsibility to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, retention and identify potential upsell opportunities.
• Identifies, qualifies and create leads.
• Manages RFP responses and creates/presents proposal presentations.
• Provides timely and accurate pricing proposals while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Liaises with internal resources to ensure that pre-sales information and demonstration content are fully relevant to the prospect’s needs and of a high standard.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating contract requirements between the client and business operations.
• Proposes and initiates penetration of new markets/verticals.
• Maintains regular contact with dedicated clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and identify potential for additional professional services or product sales.
• Keeps abreast of key competitor product and services news updates.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations.
• Initiates potential business deals by contacting potential partners (agencies, consultancies, etc.)
• 3-5 years of consultative, value based business development experience – preferably in web analytics but this is not mandatory
• Good understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and passion for all digital marketing channels
• Strong prospecting and negotiation
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience adjusting dialogue to both IT and Marketing audiences
• Educated to degree level (minimum BA/BSC)
• Languages: Native English speaker + one additional European language (desirable)
• International work or study experience desirable
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please email a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job.