This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This is a long established retailer, with countless stores and a thriving ecommerce business, have loyal customers who believe in their brand and the expertise that provide. They’re growing all the time, and are now looking for an online marketing expert to join their large ecommerce team
About the Role...
The client is looking for someone who knows about online marketing and is prepared to lead the team in devising and implementing the marketing strategy. The Online Marketing Manager will take responsibility for:
• Work alongside the Assistant Marketing Manager to run, optimise and implement the brands PPC campaigns and SEO strategy
• Review current processes and make suggestions for improvements
• Lead the mobile and social marketing strategy, working together with the offline team
• Manage external agencies, and source and select new ones where necessary
• Develop a social media strategy in keeping with the brand, and whilst working alongside the rest of the marketing team
• Managing a large marketing budget – continually seeking new and creative ways to utilise it ultimately to generate and optimise online sales
• Analyse results and performing reporting to show ROI to senior management
• Line management responsibilities
• You’ve got loads of experience in paid search, SEO, mobile marketing, social, affiliates, email
• You’ve got a proven record of increasing conversion and sales for ecommerce stores
• You’ve run and optimised PPC campaigns using Google or 3rd party software
• You’re analytical and creative, and love the online world
• Large budget management experience
• Team leadership and management experience
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517 376