This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This beautiful fashion brand has been established for a year and are currently developing their ecommerce store. They specialise in well made, ethically produced clothing, using colourful fabrics and beautiful unique designs that have a vintage feel.
About the Role...
This is a key role for this young fashion business in this exciting phase of their development. Responsibilities will include:
• Reaching out to the brands international audience through creative marketing campaigns
• Focusing on the development of the social media channel for the brand, specifically Facebook and Twitter, in order to maximise subscription rate, engagement and conversion of customers
• Write engaging copy for the brand marketing – for blogging and social
• Lead the team in the development of the social, email and other brand awareness activities
• Develop the affiliate marketing channel
• Work alongside the SEO agency to ensure the site and social media are optimised
If you like the look of this fantastic role and tick all the boxes below, get in touch….
• You have loads of experience building communities and social media campaigns
• Blogging and copywriting experience
• Online marketing and PR
• You understand how to drive brand awareness through creative online marketing techniques – PPC, email, SEO, affiliates and email
• You are organised, analytical, and self motivated
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517 376