This job is no longer available
About the Company...
An exclusive International home and living member’s shopping club, where you can source the best international interior design and living brands at a fraction of the cost.
About the Role...
An ambitious Ecommerce Marketing Manager required to head up the marketing strategy and implementation and aid in the expansion of the brand and concept in the UK.
• Report directly to the CEO and work with the Global Marketing team.
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy utilising both traditional and digital channels.
• Take responsibility for the marketing budget for the UK.
• Promote and build the brand in the UK through a high end social media campaign.
• Drive online subscriptions and sales through effective digital marketing acquisition channels such as PPC, SEO and Affiliate Marketing – keeping in line with the global strategy.
• Develop a sophisticated eCRM and loyalty campaign, building a relevant customer database and sending highly targeted email campaigns.
• Utilise the social media campaign to develop a lively community interested in home and living product exclusives.
• Continually analyse the web trends and report to the CEO, giving ideas on ways to improve the ongoing campaigns.
• Significant experience of online marketing for a retail brand, preferably in the luxury living sector.
• Full hands on experience of all digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Display etc…
• Good experience of having developed a dedicated community utilising the best social media strategic campaigns.
• Hands on / Can do approach
• An MBA qualified candidate would be nice to have
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV to email@example.com