This job is no longer available
EMEA CSB (Consumer, Small Business) eBusiness is looking for an exceptional individual who can consistently deliver online business insight & results for the WER (Western Europe) region. This individual will be responsible for setting sales and execution targets for the WER online sales channel, and working as part of the core team of stakeholders in ensuring the delivery of these results.
The Online Business Manager (OBM) is the primary owner of the regional online channel demand and execution plan. As such, the OBM is responsible for managing the key levers and relationships to hit order, unit, revenue and margin targets for the online channel. The OBM must also work with cross-functional partners and management to keep the rest of the business updated on online business performance, provide frequent outlooks, then proactively & cross-functionally work to develop & execute tactical & strategic plans to improve results.
This is a very analytically focused role. The OBM will spend the dominant part of their time digging into the data provided by sales reporting data (RUM), Online Demand Generation (ODG, online marketing / vehicle performance) data, and site analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst) data, and, through these 3 different sources, create insight on what is driving the business.
Run-the-Business Responsibilities (80%)
Primary: Set and Deliver CSMB online sales results
Work with marketing planning, Go to Market leaders (GTMs) and Merchandising for WER to set quarterly financial and execution targets for the online business
Provide daily assessments of regional business performance, corral the key regional players to assess and address gaps or overages in business performance
Help identify / drive daily and weekly site changes and innovations by managing a regional online core team including: GTMs, Merchandising, Content Merchandising Managers (CMMs), site and store support teams and Online Order Processing teams
Consistently engage with regional GTMs, Merchandising, CMMs, Online Demand Generation (ODG) to:
Identify/address online demand (ODG, Un-attributed) opportunities with Marcom teams
Identify/address online offer (consideration, conversion, mix, TRU, & TMU) opportunities with merchandising & online teams
Identify/address online page effectiveness, structure and site flow (traffic flow, leakage, consideration, conversion, convergence and page effectiveness) opportunities with merchandising & online teams
Identify/address online biz metrics (uptime, quality control, eCR & navigation)
Change-the-Business Responsibilities (20%)
Primary: Deliver innovation with goal of break-through impact on online results;
Defining strategic levers and opportunities to drive business; leading team engagement to deliver
Develop biz cases, when necessary, for site, IT, biz ops or metrics improvements
Project manage cross functional or regional teams to ensure flawless execution of key initiatives
Provide measurement and analysis on key online initiatives to understand results areas for improvement
Engage with other regional OBMs to understand their successful key initiative and implement in WER.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Candidates must, above all else, have a strong analytics capability, from either a financial, business analytics, online performance management, or equivalent, and possess extremely strong Excel skills
· Candidates should possess working knowledge of P&Ls, withe solid business experience. Online, Marketing experience & MBA preferred, but not necessary. Finally, individual should have optimistic, but pragmatic attitude and like working in team/cross-functional settings.
· Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc requests/projects.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple direction changes.
· Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, and across mutlipls stakeholder teams.
· Strong team player and supporter
· Strong knowledge of the Dell product lines
· Fluent in English.
· Preferably fluent in one of these secondary languages; Dutch, Spanish, Danish,
· General Marketing and web knowledge preferred but not essential,
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please use the link to apply online.
Alternatively, please send a Covering Letter and CV to:-
Hannah Johnson- Hannah_Johnson@Dell.com