This job is no longer available
About the Company...
An award winning ladies sportswear retailer with over 50 stores in the UK, many in London.
About the Role...
This innovative, feminine active wear ladies fashion brand are looking for a solid Head of Ecommerce Operations person that has an equal combination of commercial ecommerce trading experience with exceptional results, together with full operational expertise with an established fashion or retail brand.
• You will take responsibility of all aspects of trading their ecommerce/mobile sites on a day to day basis to improve customer journey and optimise conversions.
• Maintain the integrity of the brand in all activities.
• Day to day responsibility of full ecommerce lifecycle from conversions to fulfilment.
• Management of the in-house ecommerce team, plus external agency relationships.
• Full responsibility of reporting activities and results to the board.
• Working with the directors to develop the ecommerce strategy for the brand.
• Must have experience within a senior ecommerce position from a well known retail brand. Preferably a sports brand.
• Solid ecommerce trading experience with impressive results from your activities.
• A good all round experience and understanding of all ecommerce systems for order management; merchandising; ecommerce; payment gateways and tracking through analytics.
• Team management experience. Happy to be hands on within a small team.
• Educated to a high level.
• An active interest in sports or fitness would be essential.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV quoting ref: SB313523BS and I'll call you.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org