This job is no longer available
About the Company...
A European retail group that specialises in Pet products has huge plans of expanding into the UK market, developing their brand and taking the lion's share of the merket.
About the Role...
This role requires the person to work both independently and for the Online Marketing Manager to produce and manage an array of online marketing campaigns across a number of different channels, including:
• Continue the management and optimisation of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM, PPC) campaigns.
• Continue the implementation, management and optimisation of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO, Natural Search) campaigns.
• Develop and support the UK Affiliate programme
• Acquire and manage all third party portal and price comparrison relationships.
• Continously research and share the latest trends in online marketing and ecommerce.
• Track and monitor all online channels through web analytics reporting tools and report on agreed KPIs.
• Work closely with the Lead marketing team based in the HQ in Munich, Germany.
• A couple of years experience ideally in retail ecommerce within the online marketing department.
• Specifically experience of SEM / PPC and Affiliate Marketing.
• Management of various online marketing channels and campaigns with good results achieved
• Experience of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a must.
• Well educated and German language skills are preferable
• Good technical understanding of the metrics of online marketing channels and IT skills like HTML preferable
• Cover letter, potential start date and current salary details must be provided
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Bobby on email@example.com or give me a call on 07921 040 638