This job is no longer available
Due to tremendous business growth, Marin are looking for an outstanding Client Services Manager / Account Manager with a PPC / paid search background to be an integral part of our Account Management team in London. The team manages both client retention and growth through providing proactive strategic recommendations and rapid response to client requirements.
• Act as a key point of contact for clients using Marin to manage their online media spend
• Provide the client with detailed analysis and recommendations on SEM and Display optimisation based on strategic business goals
• Become an expert on the Marin platform with the ability to discuss and present the benefits of the platform
• Build close relationships and communicate effectively with clients face-to face, through email, and over the phone
• Work directly with other departments within Marin to ensure that the client's overall needs are met
• Work with the Director of Client Services and the Product Consultancy team to understand clients’ new product requirements and feed into product roadmap
• Significant experience in PPC / Paid Search Management is required. Search Engine Optimisation, Facebook, or display campaign management is desirable
• Experience within a direct client management role is required
• Outstanding Excel data management including expertise in organising data for analysis, pivot table building, chart construction
• Understanding of online media metrics and their impact on client campaigns
• Familiarity with ad serving systems and tracking technologies
• Extensive experience in building and presenting detailed analyses to decision makers
• Excellent interpersonal skills are critical
• Must be fluent in English. Fluency in another European language is beneficial, particularly French or Spanish
Marin Software is the leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. We provide solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better business decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 1,500 customers managing more than $3.7 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. Marin has raised a total of $80MM in funding and has over 300 employees worldwide.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply via our careers site using the link below.