This job is no longer available
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS
About the Job
Looking to grow your career in the sun? Looking for a new challenge?
This is a genuine opportunity to any of you who have considered or are considering continuing your digital career abroad, if you are an Australian national or not, we are looking for the right talent to move to Melbourne and drive our SEO offering forward.
Australia is one of the up and coming markets and is expanding every day, naturally we are expanding too so with this the correct talent is needed to lead a team of experts in our Melbourne office. Steak Melbourne is part of the Steak Group which is based in London and therefore shares common practices with its European counterparts.
The chosen individual will be managing several tier one clients such as Europcar (Aus and NZ) Advanced Hair Studio (Aus, NZ, and UK) Betfair, Realestateview, Vantage FX, Go Markets, Nestle, Cheapflight and Comparethemarket.
The SEO Director is the most knowledgeable person about natural search in Steak. It is their responsibility to ensure that market leading campaigns are delivered to clients throughout the campaign life cycle, from planning to execution.
Working and managing the team of SEO specialists the SEO Director trains and supports the SEO Specialists helping them develop their technical skills, plan campaigns and manage client relationships to achieve and exceed client targets.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
• To empower Natural Search experts to delivers campaigns on schedule, on budget and ahead of target
• Training and developing Natural Search experts within the client teams, including managing the training budget and supplier training
• Supporting day to day operations to ensure continual high levels of service to clients
• Auditing campaigns and workflow processes to ensure continual improvements to productivity and quality of work; best practice documentation, training and auditing is a crucial part of this role
• Maintenance of relevant documentation and MIS records
• Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
• Ensuring campaigns are integrated with other disciplines, in conjunction with the ADs
• Educating colleagues and 3rd parties about Natural Search, including at trade shows
• Pitch preparation and attendance
• A close working relationship with major engines and tool providers as relevant
• Communicating all technology developments from tool providers to the business, and delivering their implementation
• Finding and communicating new Natural Search opportunities to the ADs and Natural Search experts, and pioneering their implementation
• Assisting ADs and Natural Search experts with up selling and cross selling
• Assisting marketing with raising the profile of Steak’s Natural Search service, including presenting and materials creation
• New service and product development with colleagues
• Responsibility for assessing capacity across the discipline, assisting with prioritisation between clients and managing cover across peak periods and the holidays in conjunction with the ADs
• Responsible for Natural Search recruitment
• Assisting ADs and Finance Director with appraisals and salary reviews.
The SEO Director reports to the Regional Managing Director, who in turn reports to the Global CEO.
Any moving and visa requirements will be managed by STEAK and arranged with the suitable applicant.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Proven track record in Natural Search, with at least 5 years’ experience
• Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems in detail from a technical and marketing point of view
• Strong technical knowledge
• Strong attention to detail essential
• A proven record with large, complex campaigns
• Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
• Experience working across teams with teams who do not report to you
• Proven record of developing Natural Search experts
• Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables and formulae.
• Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
• Proven knowledge of Natural search tools
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com