This job is no longer available
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011, a UK Search Awards winner and is Europe’s first MMA certified mobile marketing agency.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
Due to our continuing success we now have an opportunity for a talented online marketing specialist to join our well established and growing PPC team.
We are looking for an ambitious, organised individual to integrate seamlessly into our PPC team as a PPC Lead. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year’s experience, have proven client management and strategic skills and be a strong team player keen to develop both themselves and the team.
As a PPC Lead you’ll report directly into the Head of PPC and will have day-to-day management and operational ownership of a roster of client’s PPC accounts. Setting up accounts, bid management, optimisation, reporting and strategy will all fall within your remit, as will research, testing and being a key point of contact for the client. You will also be responsible for helping to train and mentor new staff and ensuring that the team as a whole stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results for your clients and improving performance across such metrics as ROI, CPA and CoS. Conversion optimisation, planning and forecasting will also feature within the role.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
• Management and operational ownership of a roster of PPC accounts
• Day-to-day bid management and optimisation of campaigns
• Campaign and account builds and restructures
• Ad copy and landing page testing
• Creation of testing strategies and plans
• Ongoing testing and reporting
• Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
• Making recommendations on improving client performance
• Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
• Liaising with internal teams within Stickyeyes
• Regular R&D
• Keyword research
• Ad copy creation
• Planning & forecasting (modelling)
• Training & mentoring of junior staff
• Other ad hoc campaign tasks as and when required
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Work to a high level of accuracy
• Possess excellent organisational skills
• Be ambitious with a desire to progress through the company and constantly improve their skills and knowledge
• Have a strong work ethic and sense of timekeeping
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Be a strong team player
• Have excellent Excel skills, with knowledge of pivot tables and key formulas such as VLOOKUPs.
• Have Microsoft Powerpoint and Word skills
• Be proficient in the use of PPC specific tools such as Adwords Editor and AdCenter Desktop.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience, preferably within an agency environment
• Preferably Google Qualified & Microsoft AdExcellence Accredited
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to: Julian.email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929