This job is no longer available
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011, a UK Search Awards winner and is Europe’s first MMA certified mobile marketing agency.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
If you’re looking for a role with a progressive and rapidly expanding digital marketing agency we encourage you to apply.
Due to sustained growth, we are now seeking to appoint an SEO Manager. Sitting within the strategic SEO team, and reporting to the Joint Directors of Search, you will play a fundamental role in defining, deploying and managing client campaigns.
• Managing the daily workflow of the team and escalating any potential issues
• Organising client technical / performance reviews
• Supporting management of team workflow and delivery
• Provide advice and insight on general strategy and team objectives
• Providing high level support to the client services team
• Supporting internal teams on sales preparation and new business pitches
• Serving as an escalation point where the joint SEO Directors are unavailable
• Managing and directing strategy across a multitude of key enterprise level SEO campaigns
• Demonstrable track record of leading rankings growth and driving increased traffic through organic search
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercially focused possessing the ability to influence and build credibility at senior level including board
• Organised, with an analytical mind-set
• 4 plus years online marketing experience, gained either within an organisation or an agency
• The ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise and deliver on time
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to: Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929