This job is no longer available
- Ensure the respective regional websites are up to date with offers, brands and news in accordance with both the monthly content plan and any ad hoc content deliverables
- Liaise with the Marketing Managers on their content plans and the Digital Marketing Manager and assist with content creation in those centres where resource is stretched
- Ensure all content is correctly updated for all language versions of each individual website
- Optimise the digital component of local tactical marketing campaigns
- Work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager on updating the websites with global promotions, news and offers
- Work directly with the Digital Designer, Marketing Managers and Executives to ensure centres send appropriate content according to the email plan
- Ensure website content is optimized for search engines.
- Co-ordinate photo-shoots and content creation in line with trends/style guide.
- Assist Marketing Executives in the co-ordination of digital competitions and partnerships to increase traffic, facebook fans and email database.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers in the management and briefing of local agencies
• Knowledge and understanding of Digital
• Aware of new technologies and trends in the industry
• Understanding of marketing and strategy
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Creativity to develop interesting original content
• Team player, able to work with different business units
• Entrepreneurial mindset, high level of initiative and business acumen
• Attention to details and commitment to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
HR Manager, UK & Corporate
Please email your CV with "Digital Marketing Executive" in the subject line.