This job is no longer available
A driven and energetic self-starter is required for our Retail client to assume significant analytical responsibility. Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Analytics, you will be responsible for connecting the data collected to effective action by drawing reliable conclusions about current conditions and future events. You will provide insight into business critical issues such as pricing strategy optimization, sales planning, competitor and market trend analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
• Writing and designing key research briefs
• Managing all aspects of data analysis
• Providing critical insight to stakeholders
• Analyse, forecast & communicate the trends of all key market metrics
Key requirements include:
• Proven track record of research experience with B2C businesses, preferably online
• Experience of developing and presenting market research
• Proven experience in designing, conducting, managing primary research
• Having a strong understanding of customer segmentation, forecasting, channel optimisation
• Experience of translating quantitative and qualitative research results.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more please contact Jo Curtis at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.