This job is no longer available
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building a pipeline of potential new clients and finalizing a target list of strategic e-commerce retailers to prospect to.
• Managing and prioritizing inbound sales enquires.
• Developing, managing, and nurturing new business partnerships and accounts to accomplish revenue goals.
• Quickly building a detailed market and product knowledge.
• Translating customer feedback to shape long term product development roadmaps.
• Maximizing relationships with technical and marketplace business partners including Facebook, Amazon, eBay and Play.com
• Building industry relationships at multiple industry levels (manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer) understanding opportunities for 247 Commerce.
• CRM reporting of all activities on a daily basis.
• Adopting a hands-on approach in project managing new client integrations/setup processes alongside the Service Delivery team.
Skills and Specifications:
• Proven ability to interact effectively with Senior Executives.
• SaaS/Technology solutions based sales experience.
• Knowledge of eCommerce platforms/technologies (Magento, Amazon Webstore, OS Commerce, Demandware, Websphere) desirable.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
• Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for reporting, analysis and presentation.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Zoho or CRM equivalent.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a small cross functional team.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, retail, business, management or marketing related field.
• 3-5 years work experience in Sales and Marketing in a software/IT/technical environment.
• eCommerce/retail sales knowledge desirable in particular relating to eBay, Amazon and other online marketplaces.
• Supporting post-graduate qualifications including CIM, CAM or MBA desirable.
Contact / Application Details
Please send your CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job.