This job is no longer available
Mission and Role:
OMD UK Search is committed to creating unparalleled Search Engine Marketing (SEM) programmes that deliver incremental, measurable business results for its wide range of clients including Shop Direct Group, easyJet, Citroen, Peugeot, Walkers, Monster, Coty, HMV, McDonalds and Post Office to name a few
We are passionate about hiring the best talent, using the best digital advertising management tools and practices, which feed our drive to deliver winning results for our clients.
Summary of Role;
• Assisting the Search Account Manager and Search Account Director in the planning of search campaigns and managing day-to-day aspects of pay-per-click campaigns
• Responsible for managing the workload of graduates and Interns as well as their training schedules (with guidance from Managers)
• Responsible for key financial duties including: daily and monthly budget management, invoicing and financial reconciliations.
Key Responsibilities Detailed:
• Ensuring the client reports are made on time (usually by Access) and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis.
• Budget management based on both spend and campaign performance metrics. Optimize budgets as applicable. Double-check engine run dates and sign offs as well as budget checker performance.
• Daily point of contact for clients.
• Monitoring campaign results, identifying potential issues and raising them with the relevant Search Manager.
• Scheduling strategic account reviews and optimizations, and briefing Access/Interns on their duties/involvement in this.
• Compiling and presenting PCAs, reviews and recommendations to clients, with Manager involvement as required.
• Checking and sending monthly plans to Search Manager for approval, and once approval is granted then sending over to the client.
• Help Search Account Managers to identify new opportunities through new ad formats or in areas of mobile search
• Be strong support system for Search Interns and provide day-to-day training for them
• Educate internal account management teams to Search Engine Marketing, encourage best practices and promote the role of Search in the Digital mix.
• Develop a high level of Marketing, online marketing and in particular search engine marketing expertise and build an industry reputation commensurate with this expertise.
• Keep abreast of the competitive offerings in the market place.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – Online Marketing, E-Commerce and Online consumer behavior.
Essential attributes of successful candidate:
• Proven Search experience
• Basic knowledge of Search technology i.e. Dart, Atlas, Kenshoo, Marin etc
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Detail focused and meticulous by nature
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills
o Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
• A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential, given the reporting and client financial investment aspects of the role as well as the copywriting, research and presenting aspects
o Strong analytical skills a bonus
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
• Good self-esteem, confidence and strength of character – ability to be assertive without being aggressive
• Quick to learn, and keen to develop within an expanding sector
• Basic understanding of the internet market and its current role in media consumption
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.