This job is no longer available
You are an experienced SEO with a strong understanding of planning and implementing successful SEO strategy. You are confident to run campaigns on your own but know how to work as a team and communicate with clients.
As an AD you will lead the SEO strategy for a number of major UK, European and Global brands. Additionally, as part of an integrated team, you will have opportunity to learn more about the overall media and planning operations that drive our clients’ business. You will lead our managers and be a leader in educating your team, the wider agency and your clients.
As an agency, OMD is driven by courage, curiosity and optimism. Our staff are curious in that they are constantly driven to learn more, courageous in that they are willing to share their ideas and optimistic in their approach to teamwork and support. By joining the SEO team you will contribute to an offering predicated upon about specialism with scale. You will be surrounded by recognised experts within the industry and backed by enviable client and contact lists and the best tools (both market and proprietary).
• Proven experience of leading highly successful SEO campaigns for enterprise scale websites. Ideally this should be for a number of websites in different verticals.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High levels of competency in presentation, written and verbal communication
• To be able to converse and present succinctly to clients at the most senior level
• To be able to inspire and motivate a team from your presenting and communication
• An ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people
• Experience working with at least one leading CMS platform
• Experience working with web development teams, whether through agencies or direct liaison
• Proven solid experience in an in-house or (preferably) client facing role
• Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web Analytics packages
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.