This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity for a hard-working graduate or second jobber to join Econsultancy’s award-winning research team at the heart of the digital marketing world.
These are the areas which the Research Analyst would cover:
Researching and preparing reports and other types of content -
o Researching marketplace through desktop research and phone calls.
o Formatting and proof-reading.
o Drafting sections of reports.
o Gathering data from suppliers and agencies for a range of buyers’ guides (e.g. search engine marketing and e-commerce platforms).
o Involvement with various types of content including webinars, infographics and video.
o Attending Econsultancy and third-party events to keep up-to-date with best practice and latest trends and innovation.
Research project management -
o Helping to manage survey-based research projects.
o Client-facing communications with research sponsors and partner organisations.
o Drafting surveys (using online survey tool).
o Assistance with analysis and charting of results.
o Drafting press releases and liaising with marketing team for content marketing.
Researching and writing blog stories -
o Working on blog team, researching news and analysis stories about digital marketing and e-commerce trends.
o Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and statistics.
o Coming up with blog ideas and writing content.
o Monitoring social media and online PR
The Research Analyst will benefit from the following:
- Working with a team of experienced, respected and well-connected internet and marketing professionals.
- Working closely with Econsultancy’s Research Director and team of analysts.
- Joining a fast-growing, international company with excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Gain broad and deep knowledge about the global digital marketing industry.
- Excellent job opportunity for a graduate or second jobber seeking to build a career in the internet / online marketing industry as a senior analyst or marketer.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A good grasp of fundamentals of online marketing / e-commerce
• A genuine enthusiasm for the internet and an interest in business
• Excellent writing skills, spelling and grammar
• Sound numerate skills
• Attention to detail
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SPSS a bonus.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; sociable
• Highly organised, efficient, focused and proactive
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects at any one time
• Resourcefulness and willingness to get stuck in
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please email your CV with covering note explaining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact - email@example.com / 020 7269 1466