This job is no longer available
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is the professional body for pharmacists and pharmacy in England, Scotland and Wales.
We have an exciting opportunity within the Society for a Website Coordinator to work as part of our Online Team to help with the day-to-day running of the Society’s main website, www.rpharms.com, by sourcing and writing content, developing digital assets, maintaining the website via CMS, analysing usage, and helping with digital marketing.
• Liaise with internal clients to source new and updated content for publication on the website and help with content planning by updating the content calendar
• To create new and edit existing content received from Society staff accordingly ensuring it is fit for publication on the website. Ensuring that it has been written for the web and adheres to web guidelines, such as SEO and accessibility
• To evaluate and improve user journeys through the site to improve experience for members and to assist with the promotion of key website goals, such as increasing membership, event booking, and cross selling of associated products
• Train content editors across the Society on how to use the CMS and work with them so that the content adheres to brand and website guidelines
• Create and edit digital assets, such as images, documents and video
• To collate and report on website usage; making recommendations to optimize the Society's online presence and reach
• Update RPS social media channels, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo where necessary.
• Production of regular content on to the website according to the schedule
• Increased staff knowledge on how to supply content in order to improve user journeys within their content areas
• Maintaining integrity of the brand with produced digital assets being of high standard
• Increased measures on website performance, such as visits, page views, engagement, and income
Knowledge & Skills for this job
• Technical skills such as familiarity with MS Office software and general file management
• Experience of image, and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
• Experience of web authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver
• Experience of writing for the web
• Experience of using content management systems
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Applied understanding of SEO and website accessibility in content creation
• Knowledge of social media channels, in particular Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.