This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This ‘new to the UK etailer’ is backed by a huge US business that are looking to take the UK by storm. A brand new team is being created in the UK which will support not only the UK but also Europe, Middle East, Australia and others.
There is a clear focus on acquisition and social with their target market being active across all social channels. You will have a chance here to make your mark, expand your skills and help create a UK success story.
About the Role...
We are looking for a rounded Online Marketing Manager with International Marketing experience. You need to be hands on, particularly in PPC and Social however you’ll have experience in eCRM, Affiliates, SEO, email and Online PR.
Your new role will be:
• Be responsible for targeted revenue initiatives and results via all channels
• Identify new social media outlets and products and expand the social media channel across Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, blogs etc and any others that come along
• Develop new engagement programs for social media outlets
• Drive viral content and promotions
• Reporting on programme results to agreed ROI
• Work with the US marketing and creative team to generate content for all online channels
Experience & Qualifications should include:
• Fully versed and current in social media platforms and trends
• 3+ years of social media, advertising, and/or marketing experience in a professional capacity.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering projects from development, to live, through growth and ongoing change. We need someone who can run a project from concept to launch and in the weeks, months, years, after
• Excellent communication and writing skills (no exceptions!)
• International (US/Pan-European) experience a bonus
• Experience in analytics a must
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to me Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07711 545008