This job is no longer available
About the Company...
This long established fashion brand is loved and respected in the industry for producing sharp, quality clothing and accessories. They love what they do and as such look for the most talented individuals to enhance their team
About the Role...
The main focus of this role is to work within the Ecommerce team, specifically to devise and implement their SEO strategy. Responsibilities including:
• Create the global SEO strategy in order to maximise the brand’s visibility in search engines
• Develop the search strategy around key terms
• Devise link building campaign ideas
• Perform detailed keyword research in order to identify the best key phrases for SEO
• Consult internal teams about design and developing the site for SEO
• Advise the editorial team on copy creation for best SEO
• Liaise with PR team to maximise PR activity for SEO
• Monitor, track and report on natural search metrics, including trend analysis
• You have loads of SEO experience either client or agency side
• In depth understanding of off/on page SEO
• Understand the important of URL design, information architecture and search engine algorithms
• Significant experience working on large sites and analytics packages
• Organised, analytical and multitasking team player
• Confident, able to present and describe recommendations, strategies and insights.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV to Laura on email@example.com or give me a call on 07834 517376