This job is no longer available
An experienced individual, who can successfully lead a team to excel commercial goals, is needed as a Head of Homeware with a focus on merchandising, trading & buying for our Retail client. Championing the Homeware department, you will develop and execute a clear merchandising strategy to drive sales whilst determining the optimal product mix to present the most compelling propositions for your target audience.
Responsibility will fall to you to identify target categories within your sector and provide clear direction to the Homeware Team, whilst building and maintaining relationships with national brands with the view to exploring new sectors. Your ability to identify new businesses, seasonal activities and hot trends within your sector will be crucial to keeping our client as the market leader renowned for delivering the best products ahead of competition.
Your key skills will need to include:
• Proven track record in an e-commerce management role for a digital commercial team
• A lead generator who can easily drive successful relationships
• Natural leader who can give clear direction and inspire high performance levels within your team
• Analytical to produce reports
• Target driven, constantly seeking to exceed sales expectations
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more please contact Kirsty Richardson at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.