This job is no longer available
The Strategy Team has evolved from a desire to provide more in depth analysis and research to different parts of the business. As such the Client Strategist will be involved with providing this support and guidance by identifying, planning and implementing core strategy projects across the business.
A key objective of this role is to ensure we are offering comprehensive strategic guidance to brand merchants and the sales team. In so doing we will maximise revenue potential from all our partners. The role touches many areas of the business and offers the right candidate a tremendous opportunity to shape Affiliate Window account management and sales strategy long into the future.
The candidate chosen must be approachable, personable and have an unblemished, ethical image enabling them to appropriately represent the Affiliate Window brand both publicly, at industry events, and privately in regular client and sales meetings Given the role is extremely analytical in nature the Client Strategist will have an enquiring mind, the confidence, inquisitiveness and ability as well as the necessary experience to coordinate these projects from start to finish. You must be an experienced account handler with at least four years’ experience who holds a strong track record of exceeding client expectations in delivering the highest quality work. Your strengths will lie in analysing data to thoroughly understand a client’s business and aligning their affiliate strategy to these goals. You should also feel confident at initiating and selling in solutions at a senior level both internally and externally.
Your role will require you to work closely on existing and new business opportunities in a flexible and effective way to provide market leading strategy. The role will also require you to be one of the external ‘faces’ of the company, showcasing the team’s work at conferences and seminars as well as contributing editorial content to trade publications. Aspects of the role will be ad hoc based on identifying ongoing challenges and opportunities. As such the ability to prioritise and adapt as well as work independently is essential.
• Work with brand sales to identify prospects with the highest earning potential, e.g. fastest growing industry sectors, top earning programmes on competitor networks and new programmes best matching the company’s existing affiliate base
• Assist brand sales in determining the suitability and potential of leads they are exploring
• Attend major brand sales meetings where account management input is required
• Liaise with brand sales to ensure technical developments and new key accounts strategies are understood and reflected in sales pitches where relevant
• Undertake ad hoc projects in conjunction with the Key Accounts, Agency and Account Development Teams in order to improve their services and offer best practice
• Be fully aware of industry developments and their potential impact on the business, providing solutions where necessary
• Produce documentation that underlines thought leadership as well as update and maintain aspects of the company Wiki
• Undertake ad hoc research projects that benefit all areas of the business as well as produce white papers and case studies
• Build relationships with leading digital agencies, clients and suppliers working collaboratively where appropriate to devise innovative solutions
• Attend and present at industry events such as the A4U Expo
• Attend and provide input at the IAB Affiliate Marketing Meetings
• Implement/coordinate key IAB initiatives
• Ensure conceptual understanding of major industry changes across the key accounts team, including issues discussed within the IAB Affiliate Marketing Council, blogs, A4U forum and industry press etc.
• Support team leaders where necessary
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Candidates such email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
or for more info call 0207 553 2288