This job is no longer available
Role: eCommerce Manager
Location: Head Office, Britton Street
Company Background: Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
Kurt Geiger is looking for a highly experienced and dynamic eCommerce Marketing and Trading professional to join a rapidly growing team.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the role of eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the performance and future success of our websites. Working alongside our Head of Online Systems to ensure the roadmap for the department is adhered to and taking a key role in development; ensuring Kurt Geiger becomes an international, market leading, multi-channel business.
- Managing the team to ensure all website content including product imagery/copy and editorial site content is correct and up to date
- Working with Buying and Merchandising functions to ensure correct product data is available and displayed across the sites
- Conducting in depth customer analysis including customer profiling and segmentation
- Managing customer lifecycle performance
- Implementing effective data capture activities across all touch points of the business
- Managing all the customer databases, including implementing database marketing campaigns
- Designing and implementing customer loyalty/reward mechanics
- Utilising customer data to conduct targeted, multi-channel campaigns
- Management of online media buying and performance
- Management of Affiliate programmes – working with a dual networks in the UK and US, with the plan to expand into Europe 2012/2013
- Implementing and managing effective PPC campaigns across all websites, in the UK and US, with the plan to expand into Europe 2012/2013
- Ensuring effective SEO, working with in house teams/external agencies
- Develop and drive international marketing strategies including; maximising and optimising exposure through the use of Social Media, Email, PPC, Affiliate, SEO, Mobile, In store and direct.
- Work with offline Marketing team to implement and source third party collaborations, online competitions and reader offers
- Manage and implement online sales promotions and customer offers
- Mange and implement brand promotions and offers
- Manage in house digital design team to ensure consistency of brand and message
- Ownership of ‘look and feel’ of digital content and overall website design
- Ensure forward thinking to keep ahead of competitors
- Proof all creative before sending outside department for final sign off
- Develop and execute targeted multichannel marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing, PR and VM teams to ensure marketing calendar and communication plans are relevant, on brand and inline with overall business plans
- Manage external suppliers including; website creative agencies, mailing and fulfilment houses, integrated marketing agencies, online advertising agencies, media agencies, online publications, warehouse, and packaging suppliers.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Using Google Analytics and Omniture to report on full performance across online operation in the UK and US
- Weekly reporting on financial performance
- Using in house software to report on Stock and Sales performance
- Performance of all marketing channels
Leadership and Management:
- Management of online trading, marketing, creative and admin teams (8 people)
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Experience of managing a large team
- Experience of managing P&L
- Experience of managing strict budgets
- Strong commercial acumen
- Managing and adhering the strict budgets and deadlines
- Mobile Marketing
- US marketing and trading
- Leadership skills
- Experience of board level presentations
- Works well under pressure
- Experience of ‘branding’ and the importance of balancing commercial/brand
- Competent in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
- Expert using Google Ad Words and Analytics
- Omniture experience an advantage
- Magento experience an advantage
- Demandware experience an advantage
- Competitive basic salary and bonus structure
- Pension and life assurance
- Enviable discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
Interested? Apply now using the below link.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.