This job is no longer available
Our vision at Coast is to deliver ‘something special’ to our customers. Making our customers look gorgeous and feel special for any occasion is our mission. To achieve this we believe recruiting talented individuals is the key to success.
· Assist in the design of online content for the website including homepages, headers, banners and newsletters.
· Responsible for slicing and coding newsletters using Photoshop and Dreamweaver ready for testing.
· Build and code feature content pages.
· Continuous evaluation of the website from a design and technical perspective to maximise sales and engagement.
· This role would suit someone who is highly creative, has an exceptional eye for detail, and has prior experience in web design and HTML coding.
· 2+ years commercial online retail experience designing and developing web content.
· Experienced in relevant design packages including Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Coding experience, HTML 5 and CSS3 a must with an emphasis on current best practices.
· Highly motivated with strong creative ideas and the skills and confidence to bring them to life.
· Commercial fashion retail experience.
· A good understanding of online technologies and appreciation of the differences between online and offline design.
· An interest and knowledge of emerging technologies.
· A strong team player with good organisational skills.
· A fast learner with the ability to work confidently to tight deadlines.
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good relationship building skills.
· Ability to be flexible and prioritise across a broad area of activity.
· Must have a positive energetic approach to the workplace.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please forward a copy of your CV ( including a link to your portfolio) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org