This job is no longer available
This is an exciting Sales & Marketing Director role for this division of a multi million FTSE Group,. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all UK new customer revenues. Key accountabilities will be to co-ordinate the marketing strategy, grow the market for services and manage the cost effective acquisition of new customers across the portfolio of products, This will be achieved through the leadership of high performing Acquisition, Brand & PR teams.
The role will also serve as a key member of the Senior Management Team, helping shape high growth categories and striving to lead our strategic ambitions for the business.
• Creation of marketing strategy by setting a compelling vision that fits within group strategies and delivers business KPIs
• Through team leadership turning the strategy into a plan with clear budget goals and fully integrated communications and media plans across brand & acquisition objectives.
• Establish a brand strategy across our suite of products and build awareness campaigns through PR strategies and tactical marketing campaigns.
• Budget management & forecasting across all marketing functions –media, creative & channel development.
• Develop & explore new channel growth, helping future proof our marketing mix.
• To lead all marketing activity related to customer acquisition and ensure targets across CPAs, sales volumes and brand awareness are achieved
• Co-ordinate the identification, implementation and optimisation of campaign strategies with every partner/channel managed within the team
• Ecommerce management: managing all pre-customer site content and transactional journeys for revenue optimisation
• Direct the development of distribution channels to optimise the profitable growth of the business
• Lead the media and communications team and be the key senior contact with advertising, PR and media agencies.
• Develop audience segmentation & targeting strategy for prospects to shape our media & communications plans around.
• Establish a communications strategy, which effectively targets the right messages to the right audiences across all stages of consideration.
Graduate calibre with 10 years plus post graduate experience
• Ideally possessing a suitable postgraduate Business and / or Marketing qualification e.g. MBA, CIM Diploma, IDM Diploma
• Strong team leader with experience leading an acquisition and brand marketing team, including setting vision, targets & team objectives.
• Marketing & Sales strategy formulation to drive new customer revenues
• Extensive experience and responsibility in acquisition marketing across broadcast & online channel and integrated marketing planning
• Strong digital marketing & ecommerce skills
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please contact Paul Bendelow on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call
0203 178 4687
Please email or feel free to call us.