This job is no longer available
An opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to make a significant contribution to Adobe's European Enterprise marketing programmes. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Business Unit teams across Europe (http://blogs.omniture.com/2011/10/07/going-digital/).
• Execution of digital media plan across EMEA
• To include management of procurement, invoicing, creative and approvals across B2B technology, marketing and industry websites
• Research, recommend and build strong relationships with media vendors/suppliers
• Engage with regional stakeholders
• Production of campaign reports, analytics and optimisation recommendations
• Work closely with corporate teams in Utah and California to understand, optimise and contribute to best practices
• Lead testing of European content and creative assets across Media, Email and Web.
Ideal candidate will have developed a minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience in the context of a leading software vendor or online business:
• Bachelor’s or honours degree (essential). Business or marketing specialism (preferred).
• Managed pan-European digital media plan/budget.
• Experience negotiating with suppliers and managing agency relationships.
• Proven success executing and measuring digital media campaigns.
• Technical skills combined with an analytical and proactive approach highly beneficial.
• Creative skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
• Recent experience with web analytics tools.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel and major MS Office applications.
• Attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines and work within budget.
• Language skills a significant bonus, French and/or German in particular.
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that’s why we are an award-winning top 100 employer. Recognising that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success. Adobe is consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.