This job is no longer available
Ecommerce Manager | Travel | Leeds | Up to £50k + Bonus
About the company...
We are looking for a commercial, ambitious Ecommerce Manager to join one of the UK’s leading leisure and travel companies to drive the online business to the next level. You will have proven success defining and executing a customer focused, rich, online experience that has delivered significant increases in revenue and customer engagement. You will be a creative and analytical thinker whilst possessing excellent leadership skills.
About the role...
• Results focused trading of the website to maximise online revenue and visitor engagement activity
• Manage and lead the online team to encourage them to think creatively and break new ground
• Refine and optimise online offers, usability, the customer journey and high value on-page real estate
• Review and optimise back-end processes so that the operation runs smoothly and efficiently
• Use web analytics and customer data provided to consistently improve the customer journey
• Work closely with the marketing teams on the development and delivery of the online marketing plan
• 3-5 years’ experience as an Ecommerce Manager or similar role and passionate about maximising the online business objectives
• Ability to work in a high performance, continually innovating and creative culture
• Excellent inter-personal skills to effectively influence and persuade cross functionally
• You’ll use your broad knowledge of web analytics and customer data to refine and develop the short and long terms goals of the online business
• Practical online marketing knowledge and experience working with agencies to maximise the ROI
This role suits someone who wants to be involved in a fast paced, entrepreneurial business and be part of a team that grows and enjoy the success together. Fancy it?
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this sounds interesting just drop over your CV over to me, Joey, firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07834 517376