This job is no longer available
Digital Operations – Email Production
The job holder is responsible for creating and running bespoke email campaigns on behalf of Centaur’s Publications. This includes working with graphics and production team to create email communications that are visually appealing.
Context of the Role
Centaur is a leading business information, publishing and events group providing marketing and information solutions within high value professional and commercial market communities.
This position is based in the Digital Operations team which provides a range of services for Centaur’s publication websites. This includes planning web projects, website development and enhancements, posting online issues, sending commercial and editorial emails, creating surveys, banners and buttons, requesting data and setting up display advertising campaigns.
* Creating bespoke third party / events / subscription HTML emails as requested by the business.
* Setting-up advertising on daily editorial newsletters.
* Testing campaigns across a number of email clients.
* Providing proofs to commercial and events teams, making any amendments required and ensuring final versions are approved before sending.
* Action campaign requests accurately and efficiently, whilst managing and adhering to timelines.
* Partnering with the Data team on managing the customer database in line with defined KPIs, ensuring data is cleansed and segmented correctly.
* Contribute to other ad hoc email production duties as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Proven skills in HTML.
* Experience testing web pages / email messages.
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
* Understanding of HTML for email and best practices.
* Experience of working with subscription based products.
* Experience working directly with consumer email clients.
* Experience with campaign management and email systems (ESP or in-house).
* Attention to detail
* Time Management