This job is no longer available
The eCommerce Web Channel Lead is responsible for the online channel strategy and leverages relationships and best practice across all lines of business within the UK Card Operation.
This includes analysing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Internet properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing greater market share and managing team performance.
The role is also responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce Web Channel including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
The applicant will require in-depth technical knowledge and have the ability to effectively work with internal stakeholders and external partners to capture requirements, build solutions and deliver significant business benefits.
The role also owns the department’s triage process and prioritisation activities, supporting lines of business requests ensuring that new requests are dealt with effectively, assigning ownership and agreeing next steps and timescales to progress.
The role reports into the Channel Performance Optimisation executive and is responsible for the following:
- Develop and own the online strategy for eCommerce that aligns with overall business strategy
- Drive the development and implementation of enhancements to online environments on behalf of eCommerce clients
- Drive the adoption of online services by customers
- Increasing customer satisfaction with online servicing capabilities.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through the internet channel.
- Day to day responsibility of full eCommerce lifecycle from acquisition to serving endpoint.
- Management of the in-house eCommerce team, plus external vendor and agency relationships.
- Full responsibility of reporting activities and results to the senior leadership team.
- Ensure that eCommerce is the key route to market and supports all offline channels through improved customer journeys and cross sell opportunities.
Key activities also include playing a leading role in securing funding for channel to progress priority initiatives.
The role also acts as main liaison point of contact with Technology and UK Governance Team to drive the critical path of each initiative, tracking progress and resolving issues and escalating for support when required to achieve swift resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
MBA or equivalent
Comprehensive experience in a senior management position within a web based role
Extensive knowledge of web and mobile channels
Extensive knowledge of web analytics
Comprehensive knowledge of web channel regulatory environment
Proven track record of delivery of online strategy developments
Programme and Project management experience
Record of enhancing customer experience and usability
MyBenefitChoices is Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s flexible benefits programme. It offers you the freedom to choose benefits that work for you and can be adapted as your personal circumstances change. It includes:
• Non Contributory pension Scheme
• Private Medical care
• Dental Care
• Life Assurance
• 25 days holiday - (with options to purchase more)
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applications: send a CV directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or applying online www.bankofamerica.com/careers/