This job is no longer available
At Shopzilla, our goal is to build the greatest shopping service. We’re an environment where great ideas shape our vision and true passion drives us to the best solutions to the most challenging problems at the intersection of shopping and search.
Looking for the opportunity to make your mark as a lead creative by defining, building and creating a fully integrated experience across all the digital channels?
Ready to make your creative mark by helping to evolve and lead the definition of a product experience that millions of users experience every day?
If so, you need to be a designer that has a passion for developing services and products, able to identify with user needs to make the right design decisions, interface and brand expressions that support our ambitious growth plans.
As a Designer you will work as part of our multi-disciplined Product Development team, focusing upon improving and elevating our numerous brand experiences in both the B2C and B2B channels. You will do this through creative design, brand development, interface design and improving our user experience in all the digital channels.
• Take ownership of creative development, through the development of our user experience across the web, mobile, tablet and email channels
• Manage the design process across our multiple brands within the Shopzilla portfolio, including some planned new ones
• Improve the overall user experience for Shopzilla customers by working closely with other teams, including analytics, development and interface specialists
• As key member of the Product Development team you will contribute to the creation of new features and products, helping to grow and enhance our offering.
Skills and Experience - Essential:
• A creative and innovative online portfolio of work
• Ability to conceptualise, visualise and design user experiences
• Advanced knowledge of design and prototyping tools, e.g. Photoshop and Illustrator
• Pixel-perfect attention to detail and consistency
• Very good presentation and communication skills
• A solid understanding and experience of web and e-mail design
• Solid understanding of information architecture and production practices
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience of working in a similar environment or in a design/creative agency
Skills and Experience - Desirable:
• Experience of design for mobile
• Experience in wireframing with tools like Axure
• Experience in interpreting Analytics to measure and analyse performance of your designs
• Flash &/or Video editing skills
We also provide excellent benefits including:
• Highly competitive salary
• Free Breakfast and Lunch- Everyday annual saving of over £2000
• Flexible working arrangements
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Group Personal Pension
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Enhanced Maternity Pay
• Enhanced Paternity Pay
• Gym Membership
• Private Medical Insurance
More details about our perks, benefits and what it’s like to work at Shopzilla Europe can be found here http://about.shopzilla.com/our-careers/shopzilla-europe