This job is no longer available
Our client is a world leading technology company specialising in behavoral targeting, giving marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated advertisements within premium environments.
Using proprietary technology they work closely with advertisers, agencies and publishers to plan, buy, deliver and optimize video and display campaigns.
They are looking for an exceptional revenue generator to sell, and manage two senior account executives and one account executive. This role will require a focused individual who is persuasive when presenting at an executive level. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills, with excellent contacts within UK Advertising Agencies.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and skills in the following arears.
- Minimum of five year’s media experience, preferably online advertising sales
- Excellent understanding of the UK digital ad community from an Advertising and Publisher perspective
- Good knowledge of the top sites and networks working in multiple categories, namely Technology, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Business and Finance, Automotive, and Sport
- A quality contact base
- Recruit, manage, coach, retain and motivate people within their team
- Ability to develop and share initiatives with the business
- Honestly and accurately forecast revenues
- Develop client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue
Knowledge, skills and experience
This role requires a proven track record in online sales. The successful candidate will be driven, analytical in their approach with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint packages) with the ability to produce key documentation of a professional standard are crucial to the role. Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary requirements as are excellent interpersonal skills.