This job is no longer available
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Our Global Online Team is looking to hire a Store Manager to support the online marketing and merchandising strategy for Electronic Arts’ UK Origin eCommerce sites. Reporting into the Northern Regional Manager for eCommerce, this person will be responsible for driving revenue through online acquisition marketing, site merchandising, site optimisation, promotions, experimentation, personalization and content management. He will also project manage the build of key capabilities. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be an instrumental figure within one of Electronic Arts’ fastest growing channels, Origin, its Direct-to-Consumer Online platform. The position will be based at our Guildford office.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and entrepreneurial. He will have a proven background working within eCommerce, digital marketing or web management. He needs to have a strong understanding of eCommerce practices as well as push and pull digital channels. He needs to operate at a middle management level, capable of influencing and educating key stakeholders within the countries. Ideally have a passion for gaming industry or disruptive online services.
• eCommerce, web management or digital marketing experience. Experience selling digital products or working for an online service is a strong plus.
• A proven track record of delivering results
• Understanding of electronic software download channels
• Understanding of the entertainment sector and a natural affinity with the videogames sector as a whole is a strong plus
• Appreciation for effective web architecture and user experience strategies
• Passion for innovation and problem-solving
• Customer-centric mind-set, with previous experience marketing to the consumer segment
• Strong organizational and analytical skills (experience in WebTrends and/Omniture or similar)
• Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a great relationship manager - the role relies heavily on good relations with multiple stakeholders across multiple countries
• Must be willing to travel regularly (Monthly across Europe, Bi-annual long-haul)
Please apply to this position directly through our career site by clicking on the apply button.