This job is no longer available
ESPA is an International Company at the most prestigious level of the Spa industry. Years of experience in all areas of the spa industry result in a Company, which is well rounded and genuinely committed to inspired natural products, treatments and spa development. We also believe in the opportunities that digital offers our brand, not only in the retailing of our products directly to our loyal consumers, but also to harness new technologies to build and develop a direct relationship with the consumers who frequent our spas.
With this in mind we have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to work as part of our marketing team to deliver the high growth targets forecasted over the next 3 years. The role will primarily focus on developing long-term relationships with new consumers with a particular focus on converting those customers that have experienced our brand through spa treatments to ongoing product purchasers. We are looking for a candidate who has an affiliation with a luxury skincare brand with exceptional standards as well as a pragmatic ‘hands on’ approach in order to deliver tangible results.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILTY
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the customer acquisition and retention activity plan in conjunction with the brand team.
- Continually measure campaign performance to uncover consumer insight and implement ongoing refinements to influence purchasing patterns.
- Build close relationships with external stakeholders and third parties to ensure successful campaigns.
- Business degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience.
- eCommerce experience ideal.
- Strong planner and organiser with a process-led approach.
- Highly analytical and results-focused with a passion for influencing customer behaviour.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communicator.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Passion for digital innovation and technologies.
- Enthusiasm for luxury branding and design.
To apply for this role, please send your CV by clicking on the Apply Now button quoting reference ESPA DME.