This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic role for an experienced and passionate User Experience Designer.
As part of the Marketing Team, you will have responsibility for ensuring that the user experience output is of a consistently high standard and in line with the brand and user interface guidelines of our online brands.
Working closely with Marketing and IT you will be part of safeguarding and developing this brand and associated brands and always striving to find ways of building on its foundations.
• To lead and direct the design of the Eteach websites, products and offline material.
• To help develop coherent concepts and deliver projects that balance innovation, client and candidate needs while also engaging our end users.
• To act as the Eteach brand guardian, ensuring that our brand styles and guidelines are adhered to at all times, regardless of commercial pressures.
• To develop, maintain, ensure and advise on design and usability best practice.
• Direct IT team, to ensure multiple projects are delivered to a high standard within agreed timescales.
• To create and implement an effective testing process to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and agreed timescales.
• To create client and candidate user groups for testing new developments/concepts before they go live.
• To mentor and guide the development of junior members of the design team.
• Delivering world class user experience solutions across all channels, including client and public facing websites and email campaigns
• Develop project ideas and concepts for delivery by you and your team
• Ensure a consistent output in line with the brand and user interface guidelines
• Being aware of design and technology trends
• Working in line with the user experience direction and guidelines
• Designing print collateral for marketing, exhibitions and events
Skills and Experience
• User Experience outputs including user research, wire frames, site maps, functional specifications
• Excellent working knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite and wire frame solutions
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS essential and excellent knowledge of web standards
• Understanding of the User Centred Design process
• Understanding the requirements of the channel to which you are designing
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to creatively interpret briefs
• Understand the required audience
• Ability to communicate clearly with others
• Excellent attention to detail
• Energetic and driven
• Determination to succeed
• Able to operate within a changing environment
• Able to work autonomously – self-starter
• Able to communicate concisely and work to agreed timescales
• Good time-keeping, an eye for detail, accuracy, commitment and the desire to produce work of an exceptional standard are essential.
• Be happy to work in a fast paced, challenging and changing environment