This job is no longer available
Sports-centred design agency are looking for a talented creative to help them deliver highly effective solutions across a range of materials.
We are looking for someone with a strong mix of print and digital design experience with campaigns crossing platforms and media both on and offline. You will have the opportunity to get involved from concept to final artwork and everything in between in a fast-paced environment.
A play-hard, work-hard attitude is key in this young agency and an interest in sport with a fine-tuned creative mind a must.
The successful candidate will have a proactive and positive attitude and will be keen to work within a small, friendly and talented team in North West London. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
• outstanding graphic design skills both on and offline
• natural creative flair in the sports environment
• ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
• 3-5 years’ experience
• knowledge of Mac CS6 suite
• solid print production knowledge
• online advertising experience (preferred)
• highly organised with great attention to detail
• able to effectively manage projects and meet deadlines
• able to take ownership of projects
• excellent communication skills with the ability to sell/present an idea/creative concept and deal with clients directly
No clock-watchers please, working with sports clients means that we often go into extra time!
We offer a salary in the range of £24-£28,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to become a key member of this exciting agency we'd like to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button.