This job is no longer available
Based in the Group Marketing Digital team, reporting into the Digital Manager.
- Manage publishing of the content on the company websites, social media, other digital assets, and digital communications.
- Coordinate delivery of written, video and image content from across the business and external content suppliers.
- Manage the distributed publishing process, carry out quality assurance activities including user training, and administer the site change control (scheduling, stakeholder management, overall control of multi-source content).
- Manage the quality of product content, and delivering supporting content such as news, FAQs, policy, etc.
- Manage the change request process for all websites from capture, prioritisation, scheduling, delivery, tracking and communication to stakeholders.
- Lead the online tone of voice, and coordinate the website architecture, usability and user journey.
- Review the customer experience across the websites and identify improvements for delivery.
- Lead functional change projects, and manage the day-to-day relationship with design and development agencies
About the role
Content management: Manage the creation and delivery of content from within and outside the business. Author content for the websites and social media pages. Carry out quality assurance reviews and update content across the site.
Manage the publishing and change request process: Act as central point of contact for changes on the websites and manage them through the process.
Support site improvements: Carry out ongoing activities to improve the websites.
Digital marketing support: Create content and pages to support digital marketing plans.
Run analysis of changes: Use analytics tools to assess the performance of changes on the site and update the dashboard.
- Graduate calibre
- Extensive use of web CMS systems
Managed change requests from all levels within multi-stakeholder environment
- Experienced in content creation and management
- Trained users in using CMS for publishing
- Managing agencies for project and on-going delivery
- Communicating to all levels up to Director
- Written English. Writing for the web
- Organised and attention to detail
- Able to handle a wide variety of activities with varying complexity
- Ability to advise others on digital content best practice
- Networking and communication skills
The closing date for applications is 28 February 2013.
If you are interested in applying for this role then why not have a look at the role profile and application form below.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button.
All completed application forms should be sent by the closing date electronically to HRservices@cityandguilds.com. Please quote the vacancy ID 001087 on your application form and email subject header.