This job is no longer available
At Nestlé Purina PetCare, one of the world's leading pet care companies, we're passionately committed to helping pets enjoy happier, healthier and longer lives. We produce some of the best known, and best loved, pet foods, each the result of the latest advances in quality, taste and nutrition, developed by our experts. And as eCommerce makes ever greater inroads into day-to-day commercial life, we’re committed to being seen as best-in-class in the eCommerce market.
As E-Commerce Customer Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Trade Marketing, your key role will be to become the linchpin between sales and brand marketing, taking a real eCommerce channel and customer-focus to deliver innovative and engaging activation.
That’ll mean taking responsibility for key initiatives to increase Purina brand presence in the channel, which will include:
- working closely with the Head of Trade Marketing and the Business Manager to develop tailored activation plans
- providing customer specific on-line digital communication
- building relationships directly with customers
- sourcing digital agencies who can accelerate our learning and ability to win.
All this will entail working closely with the eCommerce commercial team to understand channel requirements and customer plans – and then supporting them to deliver and achieve.
A proven track record within a digital activation role or similar, specifically with online retailers would be advantageous. Your clear ability to set challenging briefs for new ways of working in this emerging market will reflect your experience of activating existing brands into a digital space, preferably within FMCG. Your background as E-Commerce Marketing Manager should also encompass:
- the translation of brand strategy into compelling customer plans
- the delivery of digital consumer communication campaigns
- a robust grasp of the online retail market in the UK.
Project planning and budget management skills will complete the package. Any customer-facing experience would be really useful.
We will be interviewing suitable E-Commerce Customer Marketing Manager candidates as they apply, so please do not hesitate to submit your details.
The closing date for applications is 3rd March 2013.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button.