This job is no longer available
We have a new role working for a one of the world's most successful e-commerce and digital marketing consultancies. Working on one of their largest European accounts, we are looking for a digital and e-commerce expert who can help work with and grow their client's online sales.
- Responsible for owning key facets of the client relationship, including daily and executive contact, revenue growth, site performance and new program implementation and adaptation.
- Design, create and implement digital marketing initiatives and strategies across channels and manage implementation and evaluate success of each program and initiative for assigned client list.
- Evaluate program and activity results to adjust digital strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions and improve site key performance indicators including revenue growth, traffic, close ratios, average order values and more.
- Create and enhance site design, layout, content, and navigation with a focus on customer usability, functionality, experience and ultimately revenue generation.
- Work closely with client to plan and implement strategies utilizing internal and external resources.
- Form productive relationships with all stakeholders, team members and cross-functional support groups to advance digital marketing initiatives; a team player.
- Gather operational and cross-functional support and confirm viability for all digital plans and programs prior to execution; and measure results post launch to determine success and plan future initiatives.
- Analyse numbers and metrics for client and internal management detailing web site performance and digital marketing activities and results with summary, analysis, findings and recommendations to improve activity.
- Spend approximately 70% of your daily time driving revenue and marketing activities/initiatives.
Required Skill Sets
- Execution-oriented, self-starter and self-navigator who can prioritise high-value projects versus tasks in a fast-paced environment and balance demands of multiple projects
- Strong organisational skills, entrepreneurial attitude, proactive business style and excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving with creative approach to proactive identification and resolution of issues
- Building strong client relationships with clients and resources, internally and eternally
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting, account reviews, strategic account plans, and general sales data as required.
- Achieve annual sales revenue targets and other goals for key accounts.
- Quantitative and analytical skills and full understanding of ROI analysis
- Proven leadership and collaborative skills across complex organisation.
- Clear, concise and persuasive business writing skills.
Candidates must have experience with online marketing campaigns, affiliate programs, email, search engine optimization and other digital marketing vehicles. He or she should have experience across a range of customer acquisition and conversion tactics, and enjoy taking a hands-on approach to achieve results. Success will be measured by achievement of revenue goals along with customer acquisition and retention targets. Experience with social media and marketing campaigns across multiple consumer platforms is a plus.
Position: E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Salary: £45k - £50k + excellent benefits
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £400
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!