This job is no longer available
About Two Circles
Two Circles help sporting organisations build better relationships with their customers. We use data to help our clients understand their customers. We help them improve the customer experience, grow their revenues and build commercial efficiency. Two Circles work with major sports rights holders such as Manchester City FC, the England and Wales Cricket Board, Harlequins, the ICC, Ascot Racecourse and the Youth Sport Trust.
The email marketing executive will be responsible for designing, co-ordinating and executing email campaigns on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will have creative flair combined with a keen eye for detail.
The role will require managing the end to end process of designing, developing, executing and reporting on email campaigns. The role will require an ability to build & configure HTML email templates using copy and creative assets to market leading sports brands.
The required experience
• 1 year+ experience building HTML bespoke email templates and working with market leading email service providers.
• Experience working with customer data in excel in order to process data for email address books
• Experience using adobe photoshop (or similar) to edit creative assets
• Copywriting skills are preferable but not essential
• At least two years’ experience working in an email campaign marketing team and University qualifications with a marketing, research and/or analysis background.
• A love of/interest in sport is not essential but it would definitely help.
Working at Two Circles
We are a young, fast paced but growing agency. Based in Marylebone, we provide a high challenge high reward environment to our team including a flexible working policy and flexible employee benefits. Learn more about the team you would be joining by clicking on the apply button.