This job is no longer available
You will be a ‘digital native’ with significant experience in delivering substantial digital projects. Ideally Agile or Prince 2 certified or have knowledge or experience of those frameworks.
Excellent organisation and communication skills, including the ability to handle more difficult conversations when required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and costing of projects
• Day-to-day management of studio resources working on your projects
• Primary client liaison (supported by a client partner)
• Troubleshooting and resolution of project issues should they arise (which of course they won’t because you’ll have identified and mitigated any risks already)
• Identifying changes in project scope and handling any resulting change requests
• Ensuring that all of the above leads to projects that are on-time and-on budget, and meet our high creative and technical standards
• Assisting in client development and new business pitches where necessary
• Helping us integrate digital projects with our wider branding work, so that we continue our development as an integrated communications agency.