This job is no longer available
To lead, develop and manage the digital campaign strategy and digital marketing activity for several high value products and to ensure delivery against income and sales targets.
The role involves;
- Strategic planning of digital campaigns in alignment with offline activity and key business objectives
- To lead successful delivery and implementation of campaigns within all online media (including, but not limited to, display advertising, paid search, affiliates, partnership opportunities and social media opportunities)
- On-going maintenance/optimisation of campaigns against performance/sales targets and communication of any developments to the wider business
- To lead measurement and reporting of campaigns and relevant product performance within the online channel and integration of this reporting into business insight and analysis
- Building insight & understanding to shape future campaigns
- Work with stakeholders and third parties such as media, creative and digital agencies, compliance and product teams
Within these campaigns, the role has the responsibility to build on detailed learning’s to develop and understand new digital innovations to maintain competitive share of market and reflect consumer behaviour.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for hitting our income targets for several key product areas
- To develop strategic digital marketing plans to ensure that a rigorous approach is taken to the delivery of sales and contribution.
- To monitor, identify risks and write business cases where appropriate for these product income targets on an on-going basis and to suggest and ensure implementation of corrective actions
- To use digital best practise expertise to challenge agencies and make thorough recommendations on strategic direction
- Working with the media specialists in the Digital Marketing and Brand & Comms teams to ensure optimal ROI against marketing spend is achieved across all media
- Provide day to day management support to the relationship to the specialist digital teams in creative and media planning agencies
- To ensure cost efficiencies are achieved throughout all digital activity and challenge costs where appropriate
- Take responsibility for one or more strategic projects to enhance the capability of the digital marketing team and it’s delivery of innovation for Post Office. Become the subject matter expert for the designated strategic project and ensure that its delivery becomes part of BAU.
- Participate in the development of strategic initiatives looking to 12-24month time horizon of digital innovation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Post Office brand proposition is translated in a digital context. Manage the activities to deliver this by working with our creative agency, internal stakeholders across Insight, Brand & Comms and the Digital Channels team
- Responsible for briefing external agencies on creative development
- Manage and oversee development and production of campaigns ensuring full compliance processes are followed
- Ensure all campaign material produced meets quality standards and all regulatory requirements pre-submission to Compliance
- Attend internal meetings within POL and POL’s third party relationships providing specialist input
- Responsible for helping to develop and manage the digital marketing department's promotion and enhancement understanding of developments in the digital market throughout the business
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Proven ability to work to and exceed targets in online campaign management for a high profile brand
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for modelling
- Strong experience of managing creative and planning agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong experience at pulling together concise strategic presentations
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes an opportunity to join our pension plan, 10% on target bonus potential with additional stretch bonus potential and a generous holiday entitlement starting from 25 days per annum.
We recognise the hard work and dedication of our colleagues by offering a wide range of benefits (some of which are not available at immediate start) which includes;
- Subsidised private healthcare cover
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- The option to purchase child care vouchers
- Colleague offers on Post Office products such as home phone/broadband, insurance and credit cards